8-bit Avengers 8-bit Avengers

loved it! Very awesome choices on all the characters, they all make sense so it's perfect. Megaman as Iron Man was definitely a favorite to watch in your video and so was Mario as Thor. I would really like to see other 8 bit interpretations of other movies!

Matija27 responds:

I hope I will have some free time to make more 8-bit trailers :)

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I am really into this game but I cant even play it because the fing attack is so slow. The frogs and bats get the best of me, make the attack faster so when i hit the button it will hit whats in front of me not hit it 2 seconds later.

Beat Bot Beat Bot

share the pictures

you should give an easy option to share the pictures! I took some funny ones!

Telekinesis Engine Telekinesis Engine

whats it do?

ok whats the point? When I pick up weapons they move around slowly and dont damage anything, not the target and not the guy.

I think the project is worth pursuing, its a unique idea but right now I cant get the game to do anything

In the next version put alot more work into the graphics

8 stars for the idea..

Kwing responds:

The target can't be destroyed because I wanted you to be able to "drain" its health bar over and over, to see how the different weapons damaged the target differently.

FlashChickBoom did most of the graphics, and I (unfortunately) did the animation. The quality of the graphics should probably improve if we keep working on it.